Sunday, September 07, 2008

Dude!! Where is my post?

Hi. I know many of you are wondering ( and keep asking me) where are my old posts why didn't I posted any blog from last couple of months.

Just would like to let you know that its all in my TODO list. Infact I am making my work in such a way that it can be displayed over the net alongwith the code some of which I didn't find easily on net.

Few of them would "probably" include
* Bicubic interpolation ( C++)
* C# code for various concepts such as multi threading
* Sample code and beginners tutorials for XNA programming.
* Few programming practices I have larent during my experience which someone might be interested.
* Some debug utilities in C#
* Some of the most stupid mistakes I made ( in code ) and during my career path ( not sure about this one).
* Some data structure code ( though its trivial but wouldn't hurt to add another code in thousands of examples already available ).
* Reviews on many books I read helped me to improve.

Please don't expect all of them to be posted on one fine day ( or night). I am too busy at the moment and indulged in understanding and implementing different systems. But I would try my best to take out some time to give community.

Thanks for your time to read my blogs.

Regards,
Vaibhav

No comments: